Friday, December 09, 2011

Razer Blade Gaming Laptop available for Christmas deal

Gamers looking to treat themselves this holiday season, might be interested to know that Razer’s new Blade gaming laptop is approaching pre-order status, and deliveries will be made in time for the holidays, says Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan.



In an Interview with gaming website Kotaku, CEO Min-Liang Tan explained a little behind how the design of their new gaming laptop came about.

“When I served in the army, I was sent for survival training in the dense jungles of the tropics. We carried only the most essential gear and one key item in my kit was my KA-BAR combat knife”
“It was simple, minimalist and utilitarian – and we used it for everything from hunting, to preparing food, cutting rope and building floats. Every night after setting up camp, I would spend my time sharpening it during watch. It was one of the finest knives I’ve ever used – clean, cold, supremely balanced and lethally sharp.”

Shipping has already started to selected gaming CEO’s and pre-order are expected to start for us in a few days time for around $2,800.

kotaku

Related Post To Reading:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Host